Porcelain CrownsSchedule your Porcelain Crowns Appointment
Spectrum Dental restores smiles with the placement of natural-looking porcelain crowns.
A dental crown is often used to restore the appearance of a damaged tooth, or to replace a missing tooth. Dental crowns are placed directly over a tooth or implant, acting like a "cap" or covering. Made of porcelain, they are extremely durable and closely matched to the color of existing teeth.
A porcelain crown may be recommended to:
- Securely hold a dental bridge in place
- Provide a cosmetic fix to enhance smiles
- Cover an irregularly shaped tooth
- Protect a damaged tooth from further decay or infection
- Restore a tooth that has been chipped or cracked
- Provide a natural looking covering for a dental implant
If your smile is in need of some help, a dental crown may the solution to bring back your full and confident smile. Contact our office today and schedule an appointment!